- Be currently employed for a minimum of 30 hours per week in a Vermont licensed child care program or Agency
of Education setting with a qualified mentor available on site.
- Be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED, or be at least 16 and enrolled in a high school or
technical center course of study that includes employment within the community.
- Have the ability to enroll as a CCV student and access the courses.
- Have the support of their employer to share the cost of the T.E.A.C.H. Apprenticeship Scholarship.
- Have been working at their current employer 90 days prior to signing a T.E.A.C.H. contract.
- Commit to continue working at their present program for one year after each T.E.A.C.H. contract.