- Attend mentor training, offered at no cost.
- Develop leadership and mentoring skills while supporting an apprentice.
- Use their knowledge and experience to guide a co-worker’s professional development and examine best practices for working with children from a new perspective.
- Are eligible for stipends up to $500 annually for timely completion of mentoring activities and submission of documentation to VCCICC by the 10th of each month.
- Are invited to participate in group meetings organized by the Vermont Child Care Apprenticeship Program.
- Receive the appreciation for a job well done!